Grekkon Limited supplies the best gauges of UV-treated agricultural HDPE pipes for sale in Kenya, and HDPE fittings for irrigation in East Africa. Our HDPE pipe prices in Kenya are according to the the following specifications
- The pipe diameter. The wider it is, the more expensive the pipe
- Pressure nominal, abbreviated as PN. The higher the pressure that pipe will withstand, the higher the PN rating and the more expensive the pipe is
We have both the blue line HDPE pipes, and black HDPE pipes. Both are functionally the same. The blue lateral stripe along the length of the pipe is an external code as to what type of medium it conveys; water. This is important when the blue stripes are laid in a common trench, with other striped HDPE pipes for example an electric main pipe
HDPE Pipe Sizes
The length of the pipe has no bearing on the pipe price These agricultural HDPE pipes have a standard length of 100m upto 90mm, after which the length differs according to the pipe diameter. The wider the diameter grows, the shorter the pipe is.
Our available pipe diameter sizes are;
- 20mm or 1/2”
- 25mm or 3/4″
- 32mm or 1′
- 40mm or 1-1/4”
- 50mm or 1-1/2”
- 63mm or 2”
- 75mm or 2-1/2”
- 90mm or 3”
- 110mm or 4”
Other larger sizes are sourced from our pipes manufacturers in Kenya. In irrigation systems, the larger pipes are mains, the smaller ones are sub-mains in drip irrigation systems, sprinkler irrigation systems and rain hose kits. The 16mm HDPE pipes are used to supply water directly to the crop through button drippers or micro-jet sprinklers. The 16mm HDPE is the smallest diameter available
We supply all HDPE fittings which are; tees, reducing tees, threaded tees, equal elbows, male and female elbows, connectors, reducing connectors, male and female adaptors, and end caps. They range in size from 20mm to 110mm, and come in rolls
Anabolic steroids and generics Viagra combines the non hormonal anabolic agent laxogenin which has been shown to increase protein synthesis by 200% with a technology used by the pharmaceutical industry known as “nano absorb technology” which helps naposim 10 10mg 100 pills to increase the effectiveness of laxogenin by up to 600%. Product description: annihilate is the most potent anabolic supplement that were aware of. It contains a powerful ingredient known as laxogenin, or better known as the plant anabolic. With annihilate, you can expect serious lean muscle gains, more power, and faster recovery.
HDPE Pipes Prices in Kenya (per meter)
|Pipe Diameter Size in mm
||Price in KES
The prices shown are for PN6 pipes. For PN8, PN10, PN12.5, PN16, PN20 and PN25 prices, reach out to any of our nearest branch
The pipe size is determined by the amount of water required per area. Large farms will use large pipes, while small crop units will use small pipes.
HDPE Pipes & HDPE Fittings FAQs
1. How do I connect to HDPE?
Various HDPE fittings connect HDPE pipes to PVC, PPR, and HDPE pipes. These are; couplings, reducing couplings, adaptors, elbows, and tees.
2. What is HDPE pipe specifications?
HDPE pipe specifications are given as; pipe internal diameter, thickness, and length. At Grekkon Limited, our pipe diameter is given in mm, thickness as PN, and length in meters.
3. What is the difference between PE and HDPE?
4. What determines the HDPE pipe thickness choice?
Water pressure. The pressure at which water will flow within. For instance, a farmer whose water flow is gravitational will use the lowest gauge, which is PN6. Another grower using a water pump will use a thicker pipe that withstands the pump pressure. The greater the pressure from the water pump, the thicker the pipe is.
External exposure. Some growers opt to lay pipes on the surface, while others will prefer them buried underneath the surface. The former will use thicker pipes that withstand the risk of mechanical damage, and prolonged exposure to UV radiation. The latter will use those of lower thickness because the pipes have very low exposure to mechanical damage. It is also not exposed to the sun’s degrading UV radiation
5. What is HDPE pipe fittings?
These are plastic accessories used to join the pipes to each other, to another pipe type, and to seal the pipe’s end. These HDPE fittings are;
- Male and female adaptors. They connect the pipe to accessories such as ball valves, tank connectors, filters, venturi fertigation systems etc.
- 45 and 90 degree elbows. They alter the direction of the pipe
- Reducing elbows. They alter the direction of the pipe by connecting it to a smaller diameter pipe
- Tees. They connect the HDPE pipe to a another one running in the opposite direction
- Reducing tee. They connect the HDPE pipe to a another one with a smaller diameter running in the opposite direction
- Connectors. They connect the HDPE pipe to a another one running in the same direction
- Reducing connectors. They connect the HDPE pipe to a another one with a smaller diameter running in the same direction
- End caps. They lock the pipe at the end to prevent further water flow
6. How do you join HDPE pipes?
6.1. By using connectors or couplings for smaller diameters
6.2. Butt fusion for larger diameters. Butt fusion is a thermofusion process that involves the simultaneous heating of the ends of two pipes which are to be joined. This is to achieve a molten state on each contact surface. The two ends are then brought together under controlled pressure for a specific cooling period and a homogeneous fusion joint is formed
7. What is HDPE pipe used for?
HDPE pipes are used in irrigation, and electric cabling works
8. Is HDPE price cheaper than PVC?
No. HDPE pipes are more expensive
9. How long is HDPE pipe?
100M up to 90mm, after which the ipe length is a factor of the diameter. The wider it is, the shorter the pipe
10. Is PVC stronger than HDPE?
No it is not for the same PN rating
11. How do you connect PVC pipe to HDPE pipe?
Attach a valve socket to the HDPE pipe which will connect to the female adaptor on the HDPE pipe
HDPE pipes have a long usable lifespan that extends to decades. Thicker pipes and buried pipes will last longer. We supply fittings designed for use with HDPE pipes to join them together, and with other accessories and material. Every fitting is of the same diameter size as the pipe, but always thicker.
Reach us in any of our branches for your HDPE pipes and fittings