What Are HDPE Fittings?
Grekkon Limited’s HDPE fittings price in Kenya is according to unit size. HDPE fittings are plastic units designed variously to work with HDPE pipes according to need. connect HDPE pipes to each other, or to other pipes. They work on HDPE pipes to connect them to each other or to other pipes such as PVC pipes, GI pipes, delivery pipes, or PVR pipes in irrigation.
HDPE fittings price in Kenya is less for smaller units. Larger units cost more. These HDPE fittings range from 20mm to 315mm. Our HDPE fittings are rated as PN 16, meaning they are tough to withstand breakage from falls, or weights, and solar degradation.
HDPE Fittings Price In Kenya
Our prices range from as low as Kes 100 for the 20mm HDPE fittings to Kes 3,500 for the 315mm fittings. We have retail and wholesale prices depending on the quantity purchased. For specific fittings prices, we quote on request. Farmers have a choice of our PVC irrigation system (PVC pipes + PVC fittings) or HDPE irrigation system (HDPE pipes + fittings). The difference is that PVC irrigation systems must be sub-surface because the pipe and fittings do not have UV-block. However, they are cheaper than PVC pipes and fittings
HDPE Fittings Names
- Adaptors; male and female adaptors. They connect the HDPE pipe to another pipe type such as PVC pipe, GI pipe, delivery, or PVR pipe. They connect it too to tanks and water pumps
- Connectors; equal connectors and reducing connectors. Equal connectors connect pipes of equal sizes. Reducing connectors connect HDPE pipes of different sizes
- Elbows; equal elbows, male elbows, female elbows. They are used as joiners to change the pipe’s direction to the left, right, up, or down. Our equal elbows are 90 or 45 degrees
- End caps of all sizes. Fixed at the end of the pipe, they cork or close it to prevent water flow
- Tees; equal tees, male or female threaded tees, and reducer tees. Equal tees connect HDPE pipes of equal sizes. The threaded tees connect the HDPE pipe to other fittings such as saddle clamps, tank connectors, and ball valves/ ball corks, or other pipe types. The reducer tees connect HDPE pipes of different sizes