Grekkon Limited’s delivery layflat pipes for irrigation are available as 50M in length with a thickness of PN10. Our delivery layflat pipes are from PVC material. In easy to store as it lays flat; it is common in sprinkler irrigation.
Key features of delivery layflat pipes
- Flexibility. Our constituent PVC material is flexible which makes them easy to store and transport.
- Resistance. The thickness is PN10 which makes them withstand very high pressure. With a PN10 pressure rating, they withstand over 200M head/ 20 bars of pressure. Farmers irrigating with very large diesel generator pumps, or with powerful electric water pumps use Grekkon Limited’s layflat hoses.
- They have UV treatment to withstand tropical radiation, and so our delivery pipes do not crack. Each layflat hose has woven yarn reinforcement and an inseparably fused inner and outer wall. Our delivery hoses are resistant to most oxidizing and reducing agents, as well as acids and alkalis. They do not rot and are not easily abrased. This is why they have the longest lifespan in the market.
- Lightweight. Though they are strong and durable, they are light to carry and use. They collapse when not in use, making them easy to move and store.
- Multiple-use. In irrigation, they are attached to the pump on both sides: To suck water, and also to evacuate it from the pump. They work well with sprinklers to deliver irrigation water to sprinklers from the pump.
- Joining. Grekkon limited’s delivery layflat pipes have female threads on one end, and male threads on the other. They are therefore easy to join.
Delivery pipe price in Kenya
Grekkon Limited’s delivery hose is available as 50M in length, with a high-pressure PN10 thickness. It is Kes 10,000 a roll. We conduct installations within east Africa for large and smallholder farmers. Our well-trained technicians provide advisory services to farmers.