KSh25,000.00 (Exclusive of 3% Service Charge.)
We provide innovative pumping products and services for sustainable progress. Our Professional team works to increase productivity and cost effectiveness on the market. We offer customers cost efficient hightech solutions as well as products and services.
They are an efficient and reliable pump for lifting moderate to high volumes of fluids from boreholes.
Submersible pumps by Grekkon limited are available in various sizes, from shallow well to deep boreholes. These submersible pumps are stainless steel models designed to work underwater.
What to consider in submersible pumps
- Power rating. Each pump has a power rating provided in kilovolts. This determines if it runs on a single-phase or three-phase electric power supply.
- Head. This is the pressure rating provided in meters. It is a measure of how high the submersible electric pump pushes up a given volume of water vertically at various depths. Your pump will have the head indicated as the minimum to maximum range. This is tied to a specific water volume discharge rate. For example 5 cubic liters per hour at 50M to 1.2 cubic liters per hour at 250M. This will be illustrated on the label as 5M3– 1.2M3| 50M-250M.
- The flow rate or discharge rate. This is the volume of water the pump evacuates at a given pressure. A range is provided for this as illustrated in (2) above. The larger the submersible electric pump, the greater the discharge rate. For any pump, there is an inverse relationship between the discharge rate and the depth or height of pumping. The volume of water discharged decreases for every increase in pumping depth or height.
We provide submersible electric pumps to clients. They have a graphic illustration of the relationship between pressure and flow rate for every pump we install.
To determine an appropriate one for a client, the following information will be provided.
- Depth of the well or borehole
- The water level in the well or borehole
- Water requirement or use per day
- Electricity power supply line available; is it single-phase or three-phase?
Find out more in the links below
Available from: as low as Ksh. 25,000
as low as Ksh. 25,000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.