Our Dam Liners are available in 0.3mm, 0.5mm and 1mm thicknesses and can be made to suit any size of the reservoir.
We make the dam liners to suit your needs and are nearly maintenance free once in place.They are designed as a low cost, easy to install solution to water storage for leaking dams, porous soil or possible water table contamination.
We ensure they are heavily protected to make certain no damage occurs during transport.
When looking for quality dam liners in Kenya, Grekkon Limited is your first stop. We are number one in supply and installation service of dam liners in Kenya for water conservation reservoirs and as fish pond liners in aquaculture. Our liners are most reputable because they last for many decades.
For crop farmers, having a dam liner ensures they harvest and store water to irrigate their farms after the rains. This thus guarantees them continuous income supply.
Why buy Grekkon Limited dam liners?
We supply UV treated, HDPE, water proof liners manufactured from virgin materials. It is these properties that ensure longevity on our dam liners, a providing life span of over 30 years for the thickest gauge. Other than in instances of mechanical damage to the liner, Grekkon Limited’s liners have zero water leakage.
Other uses of Dam liners in Kenya
- Fish pond lining
- Silage making
- Hydroponics agriculture
- Multi storey gardening
- Repairing leaking underground and above tanks
- Repair leaking concrete roofs
- As gutters
Available dam liners at Grekkon Ltd
0.3mm (300 microns)
- It is used for light projects; up to 200m sq area
- On a smooth surface without murram or stones.
- Can be welded to fit the size of your pond
0.5mm (500 microns)
- Is used for medium sized projects; from 200M sq to 1,000M sq area
- Works on a lightly rough surface, like one with some murram
0.8mm (800 microns) Liners
- Great for medium to large projects; from 200M sq to any size
- Can withstand rough surfaces; stony or rocky
1mm (1,000 microns) Liners
- Recommended for large projects; from 1,000M sq to any size
- · Can withstand rough surfaces; stony or rocky
Grekkon Limited dam liner width sizes are customized to the client’s need.
2. Damliner welding services
Grekkon Limited has introduced factory dam liner welding services in Kenya to supply clients with custom made widths. If the liner is too heavy to be loaded and off loaded with ease, we use modern equipments such as the hot wedge welder or hot edge welding machines to manually weld on site during installation. From Kes 25 per square meter for factory welding and on site installation, our service price is largely affordable.
Our welding gently fits the liner comfortably in your pond. Every welded joint, whether factory or manual is tight and leak free for the entire lifespan of the liner.
Photo of Wundanyi, and Elgeyo Marakwet being welded.
3. Fish pond liners
With the demand for fish going up on a daily basis, farmers are increasingly looking for alternative ways of rearing them. Fish pond liners offer the cheapest and best option for commercial fish farming.
Grekkon Limited is the home of quality, yet affordable fish pond liners in Kenya and beyond. Our liners have been tested over years, making us the most preferred choice by farmers.
Why buy Grekkon Ltd fish pond liners?
- They are UV treated, hence they last for years
- We have a variety of gauges to select from. These are; 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.8mm and 1mm.
- We custom make fish pond liners to fit your pond shape and size with our liner welding services
- Affordability. In Kenya, we have the most competitive material and service cost.
How fish pond liners are used.
The liners can either put on an excavated or built pond. The pond has to be smooth to prevent pricking of the fish pond liners. Alternatively, you can use insert it on a structure made of wood and offcuts.
Common fish reared on fish pond liners.
Fingerlings, tilapia, catfish/mud fish etc